Cast: Charlie Hunnam (TV’s Sons of Anarchy), Idris Elba (Thor), Rinko Kikuchi (The Brothers Bloom), Charlie Day (Horrible Bosses), Ron Perlman (the Hellboy films)
Duration: 131 mins
Rating: M - Science fiction violence
Release Date: 11 July, 2013
When legions of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, started rising from the sea, a war began that would take millions of lives and consume humanity’s resources for years on end.
To combat the giant Kaiju, a special type of weapon was devised: massive robots, called Jaegers, which are controlled simultaneously by two pilots whose minds are locked in a neural bridge. But even the Jaegers are proving nearly defenseless in the face of the relentless Kaiju.
On the verge of defeat, the forces defending mankind have no choice but to turn to two unlikely heroes—a washed up former pilot (Charlie Hunnam, TV's Sons of Anarchy) and an untested trainee (Rinko Kikuchi, The Brothers Bloom)—who are teamed to drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past.
Together, they stand as mankind’s last hope against the mounting apocalypse.Now Showing at
- 99 Homes (M)
- Absolutely Anything (M)
- Alex and Eve (M)
- Bridge of Spies (M)
- By The Sea (MA15+)
- Creed (M)
- Florence and the Uffizi Gallery (CTC)
- GFF15 Alex and Eve (M)
- He Named Me Malala (PG)
- Hotel Transylvania 2 (PG)
- HRFF15 All About Eve (1950) (PG)
- HRFF15 How Green Was My Valley (1941) (PG)
- Knight Of Cups (M)
- Secret In Their Eyes (M)
- Spectre (M)
- The Crow's Egg (PG)
- The Dressmaker (M)
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (M)
- The Lobster (MA15+)
- The Martian (M)
- The Program (M)
- There are presently no session times scheduled for this film. Times for new release films are generally available from 12pm on the Tuesday prior to release. Please check back later.