Rock Of Ages
Cast: Diego Boneta, Julianne Hough, Tom Cruise, Russel Brand, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Paul Giamatti, Malin Akerman, Alec Baldwin and Mary J. Blige
Duration: 123 mins
Rating: M - Sexual references and infrequent coarse language
Release Date: 14 June, 2012
Opening Weekend - On Sale Now!
Musical Theatre legend, Director Adam Shankman (Hairspray) brings us the gritty, retro 5-time Tony Award nominated musical ROCK OF AGES with the screenplay adaptation by Chris D'Arienzo himself.
Set in LA's infamous Sunset Strip in 1987, Rock Of Ages tells the story of Drew (Diego Boneta, Pretty Little Liars), a boy from South Detroit, and Sherrie (Julianne Hough, Footloose), a small-town girl, both in LA to chase their dreams of making it big and falling in love.
Their Rock N Roll Romance is told through the heart-pounding hits of Def Leppard, Joan Jett, Journey, Foreigner, Bon Jovi, Night Ranger, REO Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Twisted Sister, Poison, Whitesnake and more.
Rock Of Ages takes you back to the times of big bands with big egos playing big guitar solos and sporting even bigger hair!Now Showing at
- 99 Homes (M)
- Absolutely Anything (M)
- Alex and Eve (M)
- Bridge of Spies (M)
- By The Sea (MA15+)
- Creed (M)
- Florence and the Uffizi Gallery (CTC)
- GFF15 Alex and Eve (M)
- He Named Me Malala (PG)
- Hotel Transylvania 2 (PG)
- HRFF15 All About Eve (1950) (PG)
- HRFF15 How Green Was My Valley (1941) (PG)
- Knight Of Cups (M)
- Secret In Their Eyes (M)
- Spectre (M)
- The Crow's Egg (PG)
- The Dressmaker (M)
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 (M)
- The Lobster (MA15+)
- The Martian (M)
- The Program (M)
- There are presently no session times scheduled for this film. Times for new release films are generally available from 12pm on the Tuesday prior to release. Please check back later.