We’re so excited to reopen and welcome you back! Rest assured we’ll be entertaining you with the usual rich selection of quality cinema and our much-loved international festivals. We’ve also added some additional operation procedures to ensure your comfort and safety.
Our New Operating Procedures
Additional Procedures and Services
– Capped cinema capacities in line with Government regulations.
– Seating allocation will allow for groups & families to remain together and automatically distance from other bookings, with every second row blocked off from sale completely.
– Hand-sanitiser at every point of service, and a dedicated hand-sanitiser station in every foyer.
– Staggered sessions to reduce foyer congestion between screenings.
– Increased contact surface cleaning.
Online & Phone* Bookings Preference Information
While online & phone booking* will be preferred and prioritised for the majority of patrons, you can still purchase tickets at the bar and box office, but please note that due to limited capacity we may not be able to accommodate you into a session. Contact information will also be required as part of the transaction in line with goverment regulations. Please also note the following ticket redemptions can only be accepted at points of sale –
– Complimentary Passes
– Distributor Passes
– 2-for-1 Passes
– Film Festival Passes
– Companion Card Holders
– Veterans’ Affairs Card Holders
– Mobility Impaired & Wheelchair Accessible Seating
*For customers that cannot book online but would like to reserve their seat –phone-booking is available during regular business hours. Contact numbers for your local Palace Cinema can be found HERE.
Please note phone calls may be put on hold while staff are serving, we appreciate your patience.