Looking for another location?
With elegant auditoria complemented by a bespoke bar and plush foyer décor, Cinema Como is thrilled to announce the return of Palace Platinum, the most premium dine-in cinema experience in Melbourne. Guests will be treated to luxurious fully reclining leather seats (complete with individual tables and footrests), and our curated menu of small plates and substantial meals, alongside a selection of premium wines, craft beers and cocktails.
Our in-house dining is all the more comfortable with our brand new Silent Ordering via a QR Code Menu*. No more leaving your seat or whispering your order as the lights come down. Guests are encouraged to arrive 20 minutes prior to our feature presentation, please note a smartphone with digital payment is required to order any menu items.
How to use our silent QR ordering service:
1. Turn on your phone and scan the QR code above or simply tap your phone on the beacon located on your seat table.
2. Tap the link that will pop up to open the platinum menu
3. Select the item(s) you wish to order, then select when you wish for the item(s) to be brought out in the film.
4. Continue to checkout and confirm your details
5. After confirming details, proceed to the payment section. You have the option of Apple Pay, PayPal or credit/debit card
For the best value experience with special offers and rewards, be sure to join our Free or Premium Movie Club Memberships.
*Please note, a smartphone with credit/debit card payment is required to order any menu items. At this time our Palace Cinemas Gift Cards are not redeemable with our QR Code Menu. Palace Platinum at Cinema Como operates via cashless transactions (Traditional sessions and box office still accept cash.Food Menu
Carpark entrance off Chapel Street or River Street under the Como centre. Validate at box office for $10 flat rate.
Tram routes 58 and 78 in both directions. South Yarra train station is 200 metres away.
For events, cinema hire & group bookings, please visit our Functions page, select your event type, and fill out an enquiry form – Enquire here.