Palace Movie Club Terms and Conditions
- Membership benefits are only valid at the Palace Cinemas listed on this site.
- Membership is valid until the expiry date loaded electronically on your card.
- A valid Palace Movie Club card must be presented to receive the discounted rate.
- Palace Movie Club memberships are non-transferable, not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
- Lost or stolen cards should be reported using a membership advice form (available from the box office). A replacement fee of $6.00 (GST inc) will apply for each re-issued card. A new interim card valid for one month will also be issued. Or you can call a Movie Club representative for customer service on: 03 9817 6421, or click here to email us.
- You will receive a complimentary $10 Food & Beverage birthday voucher, which will be issued electronically onto your Movie Club card. This voucher cannot be issued without a valid date of birth. This voucher is valid for 12 months, once your voucher is activated at the Bar, you have 90 days to use any remaining funds. Your voucher cannot be used towards cinema tickets. (Please note: South Australia birthday vouchers will be mailed at the beginning of the members birthday month.)
- Please notify the Palace Movie Club of a change of address or if a plastic card has not been received within four weeks from the date of purchase. Plastic membership cards are usually received within 2 weeks of submitting your application, however please allow up to one month for delivery of plastic cards.
- An interim card can only be issued if the membership is purchased at the box office.
- All prices and benefits are current at date of publication and may be subject to change without notice.
- All personal information acquired by Palace Cinemas is confidential and will be used for the operation of the Movie Clubs only. We do not disclose the information to any other organisation. Inquiries regarding the personal information which we hold about you should be addressed to: Palace Movie Club. P.O. Box 9383, South Yarra, 3141 or email us at [email protected].
- Please allow 48 hours from purchase of your membership before redeeming your complimentary ticket/s.
- Complimentary tickets are valid for 12 months from date of issue and for films advertised as ‘NO FREE TICKETS”.
- Complimentary tickets are not valid for film festivals, special events, Palace Platinum or in conjunction with any other offer.
- Two-for-One memberships receive one complimentary ticket only.
- Palace Movie Club Memberships are not valid in WA.
Queensland Memberships (Issued from February 15, 2018)
- New and renewing Queensland memberships from February 15, 2018 are free for a 1 year period. Complimentary tickets and birthday vouchers are no longer a benefit. Instead, members can enjoy lower priced discount member tickets.
- Renewing membership will roll over for a free 1 year period. Members will be notified and given the option to contact us if they no longer wish to continue.