For an annual fee of just $13, you can become a member of the Student Movie Club and receive the following benefits:
- An 'Admit 1' complimentary pass upon joining or renewing for one year. Complimentary ticket will be issued by post with the plastic card in the form of a voucher.
- $11 tickets for you and a guest every regular session (if your guest is not a full time student, then the Movie Club price of $14.50 applies), every day at every Palace Cinema
- A birthday gift of an 'Admit 1' complimentary pass*
- Invitations to exclusive Movie Club screenings and events featuring previews of the most eagerly awaited films (for this benefit you must provide us with your email address)
- Discounts for special event screenings at Palace Cinemas, including film festivals
- Priority access to Q&A screenings and previews introduced by the stars or makers of the film before tickets go on sale to the public.
*Please note: If you join after the 10th of the month prior to your birthday month, you may not receive your birthday tickets until the following year. Click here for full Movie Club Terms and Conditions.
How to become a member
Over The Phone
If you would like to process your Movie Club application over the phone call us on 03 9817 6421 during business hours and ask the receptionist to put you through to a customer service representative.
At the Box Office
Simply fill out a form at any Palace Cinema Box Office to purchase your membership on the spot.
If you have received a printed application form, please complete it and send together with a cheque or money order to: "Palace Movie Club" PO Box 191, Balwyn VIC 3103
Please make cheques payable to "Palace Cinema Nominees Pty Ltd".
Once your application and payment has been received at Palace Head Office, we will forward a plastic membership card to you in the mail. Please allow 2-4 weeks processing and delivery time.
NB. Interim cards.
If you purchase your membership from a Palace Cinema Box Office you will be issued with an interim card on the spot.
If you purchase your membership over the phone using your credit card or If you mail your membership application to us with a cheque, you will not receive an interim card. Your plastic membership card will arrive via Australia Post, to the address provided within 4 weeks.